Thanks for your interest in my Online Coaching.
I love helping women get STRONG(ER).
I offer PowerLifting Coaching & Strength Training Coaching.
Let me help you when it comes to program design, improving your technique and strength and much more.
- Customized Programming based on your goals, training equipment, history and more.
- Access to our WWLW App for program, tracking metrics, demo videos and more
- Online Support for Questions etc.
How It Works:
Step 1 - Sign up for coaching
Step 2 - Once you join I will connect ASAP
Step 3 - We will have a chat to discuss your Goals and Training etc.
Step 4 - I will design a customized program for you and help you every way you need.
Step 5 - You get amazing results :)
Please note my coaching is strength and performance based. I can help with nutrition as well, but I do not offer meal plans etc.
I can coach you at any level. It doesn't matter if you are new to lifting or an advanced experienced lifter. Once we chat and discuss your goals I know I can help you.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP, YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE IT MAY LEAD.
About Coach Rob
I am the owner and creator of Women Who Lift Weights. For 10 years, I have owned and operated Heavy Weights Training. Now, I own a small studio called Heavy Weights Barbell Club. A club focused on Strength Training, Powerlifting, and Body Transforma- tion. Most of my clients consisted of women.
I have a diverse background regarding coaching. I have coached all levels of PowerLifting from Novice lifters all the way to World Champions.
5X Team Canada Coach
- 2019 Bench Worlds - Japan (Assistant Coach)
- 2019 NAPF PowerLifting Championships - Costa Rica (Head Coach)
- 2020 Masters Worlds- South Africa (Head Coach)
- 2020 Open Worlds - Dubai (Head Coach)
- 2023 NAPF Bench Championships - Mexico City (Head Coach)
PowerLifting Competition Experience
- 2022 IPF Masters Equipped World PowerLifting Champion
- 9X Worlds Medalist
- 3X CommonWealth Champion
- 10X National Champion
- CommonWealth Deadlift Record
- National Squat Record
I have competed in over 50+ PowerLifting Competitions.
I have competed 25+ times for Team Canada
*Please note that my online coaching is a 3 month minimum. Coaching is ongoing mostly. You can cancel anytime after the 3 month period, but I know once you work with me you will love it.